View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 05:25 PM
tex25025
Post Fiend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by macgiobuin
I would like a TN 2xl in black and a mouse pad...but I'm not going to be at the event you mentioned. How much will postage add to the prices? (Assuming you are willing to go through the hassle...I understand if that's too much work for you. I appreciate what you've done, and can get one later at another get together.)
I'm going to go to FedEx and get a price schedule of their flat rate shipments to get a rough idea of what it's going to cost and put that up here. I was going to do it today, but I got swamped and I wasn't able to get any extra errands done other then Co-Op and Home Depot and those had to be done today. I'll try to actually have a lunch break tomorrow and get it done then and let you know.

I don't see my having a problem with shipping them to you, the only thing that we would have to do is use PayPal though for those that want to use shipping. Cash for those that are able to do a meet and greet or if I'm close enough to a person(I think I am close to a couple on here).

For the mousepad, I'm going to need to get atleast 9 more people interested in order to make that order. You have to orders of 12, 25 and so on. I think there are a couple of more people that expressed an interest in them, but haven't posted in this thread yet, hopefully they will and I'll be able to get that ordered. That's the only thing that might be iffy is the mousepad. I would like to do them, but I could only use at most 2.