Old 06-01-2010, 11:04 AM
DRRXR
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
re

Originally Posted by plumber01
I like the Quintana park, I've never been, but It seems to have more amenites than stahlman(is it open yet) and are you an architect or engineer for that project?

Any how, RULES are a definte, judging by the people we talk to here everything seems like it would go smooth, but if someone brings a wild friend that does not share the same enthusiasm as we do, then all in that party would have to leave.

Vulgar language kept to "GUYS DAY OUT" (no children present) I only say this because there are going to be slip ups.

But I think it best to go ahead and format a RULES page that can be made up and printed out also. that way everyone knows the rules before the meet.

No getting plastered and driving or boating will be number one, Just remember when somone tries to stop you it's not to be a ***** it's to keep you alive and maybe some others. We are trying to add to the Texas Member Map not do deletions.

No flirting with another man's woman, but if you do it with mine(May be slim chance) but you take all the kids (4 of them when you are done) HA HA HA HA

Basically..Use common sense and good judgement.

Rocky can you find some rates, so we can post them here(Like Stahlman's for two days)
I saw rates on the cabins at Quintana 125-170 or so with tax for cabins

Next let's decide on a date that will let as many people GTG as possible(would stink if only two people made it)

Any more suggestions on places, we may want to go closer to a lake in or just outside of Houston for those that might only make it for a day.Don't want them to have to drive a 4 hour round trip just for a day.
Robert
Quintana has a place to rent too for the mini GTG party. Its probably beter than Stahlman's rate.

Here
Quintana Beach County Park - Park Prices

much beter