View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 06:13 AM
willy3486
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I may check with fanns but I am leary of them. When we got the car I needed a hood for it. The original owner had put a bra on the hood and it rusted out. I bought one there and it was marked with the wrong year. I was able to sell it though. I have had the best luck with Pelhams out of Woodbury. As far as flood damaged cars I had the same thought. I put a ad on craigslist for one. I would like to buy one whole if I can find one hit in the rear or a blown engine. This engine is almost new, it was put in by the po. Its a really good running car and from what I can tell the damage is mainly easy to replace stuff. Just bolt back on, no welding. As far as the speed goes she was barely moving. The airbags didn't even go off. What happened was she was going down the road and the car in front of her was turning to the left so she slowed down. Then a woman on the right pulled out in front of her and just behind the turning car. So the woman who pulled out in front of her then proceeded to hit her brakes as soon as she got on the road. If she had stayed put my daughter would not have hit anybody. Apparently the lady is known for that. She will pull out in front of you and then goes 20 mph.