View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 02:25 PM
hgb4x4
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good Day All

Thanks for the welcome.

I'm a both sider but mainly live in south Douglas county and have a couple of acres on the Sprague river and spend a couple weeks a year fish'n the high lakes.

Just 1 ford here, '86 F250 4x4 that I ordered the end of '85. In '08 I had to sell it to pay medical bill's

In Dec of this year things changed and I made an offer to the buyer he couldn't say no to and now I have my truck back lol 3rd owner with the first bill of sale...

105k miles on it and it's get'n a make over right now, nothing to fancy but just a little love'n to keep it going for another 20 years and that is what brought me here.

rebuilt the front end and installed a complete weather kit(what a pita) and have the moter out for some mod's and started a thread HERE in the inline 6 forum on the engine work, pretty much just wait'n on the head work now and hope to be back on the road soon.

I would like to gtg with other off roaders for some trail rides, nothing hard core but dont mind make'n the truck work some. Jeep trails are a pita when every corner is a 20 point turn lol so I avoid those. stock suspension with 32" crushers and chains.

Top of the day