Old 05-20-2010, 09:01 AM
unreal72
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pathology knight
welcome. i'm new to the site to.
i just got my first exp about 6 weeks ago. it's a 2007 EL EB.

i've never noticed anything about the console, but i did have to realign both front door. the pass door wasn't sitting flush and the drivers door had a bunch of wind noise. i adjusted both doors and put some weatherstipping/foam tape on the inside (top) of the drivers door and it fixed that problem.

i would check the tires and alignment on the car to be safe. i've never noticed any pulling on my. it drives pretty straight and true. of course brand new tires were put on when i bought it.
Hi!The console noise is the sound of creeky plastic while I drive. Its starting to bug me....might not be fixable though. I do have some wind noise but it doesnt seem that bad, so for now, I'm going to assume mine is normal. Just making conversation: I really like the look of my 20" wheels on my limited but would prefer the softer ride that you get with the 18" ( i think thats what on the EB???) Coming from a 2007 silverado, It seems I can feel every little bump in the road.One last thing, just being picky, why can I feel the pulse of my windshield wipers in my brake pedal when stopped? Just curious if anyone knows?