Old 05-12-2010, 03:17 PM
cigarxtc
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Visiting Clear Lake/Seabrook/League City in June

Howdy fellow Texans. I've been transplanted outta state since about 1991. Sigh. I miss my old stompin grounds. Well my family and i are visiting my sister and her family in League City the second week of June. I know that Ike messed a lot of things up down there a couple years ago, but i was hoping some of my fellow Ford Truck buddies could point me in the right direction?...
|
|
|
-Can you recommend any reasonable($$$) fishing charters that might be able to accomodate 4 adults and 4 kids?
-Anybody rented Seadoos lately, and recommend any particular rental place? (I remember in the late '80s watching all the seadoo rentals ridin around on Clear Lake.)
-Is the parasail over Clear Lake worth $45?
-Is the car/truck ferry still running from Bolivar Peninsula to the mainland?(I think that's the area that we used to ride the car ferry on?...)
-How is the Texas City Dike loooking? Is there any access yet? I read last week that they just started reconstruction.
-Where can we all pier/bank fish and almost be gauranteed to catch fish?(assuming the oil slick doesn't reach the area by then...)
-Where can we go crabbing from the shore or pier?
-Is the Kemah Boardwalk area restored?
-What's a nice romantic dinner date restaurant in Kemah/Seabrook, if any?
|
|
|
I'm sure i'll have more questions and will post them later. Thanks in advance.

-Ron Harmsen