View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 08:25 AM
tlk50
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anybody need an FE?

Morning everyone!
Anybody out there looking for an FE engine? I've got a complete 360ci FE that I'll give too someone that wants it. It was a runner that came in my 76 donor rig. The VIN said it was a 390 but my curiosity got the best of me and I tore it down to verify, it ain't, it's got a 2TA crank in it so it's a 360. Like I said it ran when I parked it. The heads look like they are fairly fresh and it has compression in all cylinders. The bottom end looks good and it turns over easily. I'm not real familiar with these FE's but I think it is the older style block (it has two bolt motor mounts) and it has the side oiler. The heads are D2TE-AA, I think, I'll check for sure when it gets day light. Anyhow, it is sitting on an engine stand and the hoist is there to set it in the back of your truck. Oh yea, it's FREE!! The stand is not included though. If interested PM me and I'll get with you on picking it up.
I got to get going here, need to get this disk brake front end out of this 76, Later and have a good day!!
Tim

Oh by the way, it comes with the factory four barrel intake!!