View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 09:13 AM
55 f350
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hee hee , norville yer funny !!!!!!!!! when mine runs i drive it everyday , everywhere !!!!!!!! i put , at least , 40 -50 gallons a week sometimes more through my ol' girl { yes i drive that much in it }. and she will be running again real soon !!! then the 95 4.6 bird will go into semi retirement .. oh yeah i got 8.5 to 9 aberage for fuel economy , and worse on the open road due to the gearing . the bird gets 18-24 in town depending on my driving style and last week on a little trip i got 33.7 mpg on the road with it . the truck is more fun , classier , more charming , and just suit's me so .... all you green peacers line up and i'll run ya over on the way out . and yes i am making fun of them they don't have a clue !!!!!!!!!. get the 52 home and legal i'll have two flatties to putter 'round in !!!! i'm making less in emissions even with all the driving 'em everday than it takes to make one of the "green hybrids " and then as mentioned the toxic waste of their batteries , the emissions it still produces , so they can keep 'em !!!!!!!!!!!!! there i hoped i made a greenpeacer mad at me , gotta have someone p.o'd at me daily or it ain't right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!