Old 04-21-2010, 04:01 AM
klatt_89
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by silverbullet98
Hey,

What type of subs and amp is this? also, how does this fit in the truck? I have a 98 f150 ext cab and it looks like you have spacers or lifters
Hey, the amp was a Kenwood 1,000 watt amp I recently sold, and the Subs are Pioneer 10" 600 Watt max subs, but they may be sold tomorrow. The box is still up for grabs. The installation is pretty straight forward, you unbolt the torq bolts at the end (6 total, 3 on each end) and then the 2 bolts under the back rest that hold the cushion in. The box comes with the spacers for the ends that are wrapped, as well as the spacers for the back bolts along with the bolts for the added lift, I do have to say start the back bolts in the spacers before sliding the box under the seat to make your life easier. The wiring goes to the back of the box, and it's up to you on mounting the amp where you choose. On my 99 I just had it laying on the floor. I also have the box poly filled. I live in Kansas. I'm not looking to get much out of the box, just want it to go to a good home!
Thanks
Dustin