Thread: New Member!
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 03:12 PM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Civileng72
First off, let me say that I am glad everything is ok with your son. Thank God for Life Flight.

I have lived in Pendleton since 1989. I trade at Baxters Auto Parts, and you may know some of the guys there. I retired from the US Forest Service 1.5 years ago, and now I work for the Tribes. So, where are you at now??
I moved from the Pendleton area in 1995 and now live on 3,000 acres 10 miles North of Condon Or.

I never really traded at Baxters. I bought all my parts from Stanger Auto Parts (NAPA). I've known all those guys since forever........

Don't know if you know him or not, but I use to work for Stan Timmerman. He's a very well known local farmer. I'm doing some work on a friends boat from Pendleton right now. He owns SignMen Neon and his name is Ed Miltonburger. The gal (Debbie) that owns Pendleton Book Store is also a long time friend.

I turn 62 in Nov, and will be retiring then. I'll finally have time to work on all my projects. Probably won't live long enough to finish them all though.................I have a long list!

I could go on and on.............But I'll just bore everyone