Old 08-06-2003, 04:25 PM
ProVW
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
?????Need C-Clip Eliminators 8.8 Truck ?????

Not complaining just want to build a good rear for my tow truck. Have had them in my street driven Mustang for 5 years and have never had a leak. A nine inch will not work with the ABS and speed sensor or I would do that since I have a stack of them. What dream were you having when you saw disk for the rear of a truck 8.8 that will not require C-Clips because I’ll buy them right now. Trucks 8.8’s are different than cars, hence the problem finding the eliminators.

Guess I’ll just run C-Clips until I have time to build or someone starts manufacturing some. Everything else in the drive train is rock solid that’s my only weak link.

Truck runs a 347 with AODE 8.8 3:55’s ARB Air Locker (about to put in 3.73) pulls 5000 pounds of trailer with all equipment and Pro Street Falcon to shows and the track and will run 13.92 quarters with 10 inch slicks thru the mufflers, then pulls the 10 second Falcon home with out a complaint. Not bad for a street/tow truck..

I can see how you might think I was complaining when you have nothing to worry about with a nine inch in your truck and a little old 300 six to putt around in so. If you don’t have disk for it I have a set I can hook you up with. What bearing size and axle spline does it have and I’ll let you know if they’ll work