Old 03-30-2010, 12:54 PM
Truckin4life
Street Queen to the extr3m3
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I voted, i choose the middle area, they are not dumb. Usually way under manned yes.
They have there priorites a little off sometime i agree but thats not always there fault and they are helpfull getting drunks off the roads and taking care of people when they need it, usually.

I can say i have met great cops that are really helpfull and will let you slide with a warning, then i have met the cops that are out to prove they are the best.

I went to jail a few weeks back due to tickets i didn't pay 4 years ago.
My fault i take repsoonsibility for that, i got pulled over goin 6 over about 200 yds past where the speed limit drops by 5mph, sat morning on my way to work. Cop asked me to step out i straight asked if i was goin to jail. He informed me i was, i asked him if i could call my boss very quickly and tell him i will be in jail. He said nope, have to wait until jail.
I had my phone out and ready. Bit of an a-hole on that part. But alright.
Get to the jail, he write's me a ticket for speeding. The lady that checked me in said he was being an a-hole. Cops dont write tickets if they take you into jail for warrants or whatever, atleast not petty stuff like 6 over...