View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 04:04 PM
fordpower88
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
MN Spring GTG-May 8th!!

Well as some of you know I have a new BTS tranny ordered to go into my truck so I was thinking of having a GTG at my place here in Morris to do this and anything else anybody wants to do on there trucks. I have room enough for 5 trucks in my shop and hopefully the weather is nice so we can work outside if we need to. I am thinking of having it in early May. Right now I am leaning towards the weekend of May 1st. If this weekend doesn't work for someone throw out a suggestion and I'll see if we can make it work. I know this is one of the weekends that Mike(Ford79) was thinking of having the MN/WI GTG so if it lands on that weekend we could move it too I dont want it to conflict with his if I can. Anybody is welcome to come even if you dont want to work, just come and B.S. a little or hold down a lawn chair. Anybody who wants to make a 2 day or weekend out of it is more than welcome. There is a real nice campground on the edge of town that will be open or I have room for a couple campers at my place. So that is it in a nutshell guys let me know what you think!