View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 11:05 PM
Fordzilla80
Postmaster
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Well,i've done a little more work.

I shined up the interior,and put in the rest of the trim pieces.I was able to get the door panels and map pockets that were in the same truck I got my interior from,and they're now on the truck.I also added some 1980-1984 Lariat woodgrain trim to the door panels.I did away with the wooden armrests as the vinyl armrests on the new door panels are in good condition.The truck did get a factory radio from an 85 F250,but the radio doesn't wanna work,so for now it's a space filler,but it looks good doing it.I also put on an XLT steering wheel,and finished up my custom center console.

I haven't done much to the the outside,but I did clean and wax the entire truck and I also found a factory snorkel setup(don't know the technical term for it),as well as a factory battery support which my truck never had.I also picked up a new grille and marker lights,so now the only things that distinguish the truck's year are the hood letters,Custom Emblems,and the vin and cab sticker.

Now for the pics.

New door Panels before I cleaned them:

After:

It doesn't look like I posted a pic of all the interior pieces together when I first got them back in January,so here is a pic...

And now here's the passenger side door panel and map pockets on the door(I still have to do the driver's side):

This pic is a few weeks old,it still shows the old door panels,but the rest of the interior is the same.

Radio:

I still need to get some new carpet,and a new seat,and some material for the headliner.

Here's the headliner backing:

Here's the outside after I waxed the truck.You can also see the new grille and marker lights.

Here's the 300 with the new snorkel or breather tube,whatever you wanna call it.The previous owner took the original one off,and I know this one isn't original,but it works for now.

That's all I have for now,i'll post again when I do some more work on the truck.