Thread: Possible Meet
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 06:48 AM
Jayman1
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 7283-F250
Not a problem. I'd be working 7 days a week if it was possible and I'd get OT. Gotta love being salary, that 17 hour day followed by the 13 hour day I put in 2 weeks ago was two 8 hour pay days

Keep us informed if you can. Looks like it might end up being an early meet for breakfast. Don't know when you get out but you might be able to get a few hours sleep or pull an all nighter like when you were 18

I'm going to try and PM all I can to inform everyone of meets, possible thoughts for meets or just general "you might want to know this" info.

Jay, what about a Fremont meet?
I keep seing trucks and some lifted superduties around town and wonder if it's you. Saw a lifted 250 towing an enclosed trailer and it got me thinking. To bad I'm incognito most of the time tooling around in the wagon.

A Fremont meet would be great. And get out of the wagon!!! lol. F250 with a trailer was not me anyway. I have a slightly lifted 350, black with gray along the bottom. (Have you seen me?) So a meet sounds good to me but... I stay up with my 4 year old daughter until the wife gets home from school which is around 3:30 and then I usually go to bed around 4-5:00. If other people bring their kids that's fine. She could play with them. If not, my wife don't have school on Friday's so that is good for me. Your probably looking more at the weekend days anyway to get more people so if that is the case then a Saturday or a Sunday would work for me. Work is very busy so I dont see me making the one posted above. Keep in touch and let me know. BYE GUYS!!!