View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 02:42 PM
ambraden
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pdqford - I tried playing wit dtr sensor no luck evverything was all in tact shifted fine, N lines are aligned, im positive its inside tranny thanks for the input.

fred sheffield - You sir have given me the small boost of confidence needed to tackle this task, i will begin this weekend. As far as the tools you speak of here are what ive found to be needed:

#91PIT. 4R100 only overrun clutch piston installation tool. You can't get a new moulded piston in without this tool. Cost $99.00

#91E. E4OD / 4R100 Rear Assembly Installation Tool. Cost $75.00

The second one sounds like the one you speak of yes?. As far as resources go Ford sells all there service manuals through helm Inc.. I havent done it yet but im going to subscribe for 1 month access to all manuals for 2000 Navi. for $19.95. The book you speak of is it strictly for those trannys or is it vehicle specific? I believe full transmission info will be in service manual as well, correct? I know for my Civic it is. Thanks for all input, ill keep yall posted as to how rebuild is going.

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Dean/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Dean/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]