View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 01:21 PM
willy3486
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the welcome customcab. I have had my 66 for about 30 years now. I work on computers for a living and like to have a few sites to go to so I can relax. I use to go to another site but it got to extreme for me. So I quit completely but still wanted a truck site to go to. Quite a few of the guys from there I thought a lot of and hadn't seen in a while I have since found here. So I guess I just followed them.I am getting more into cruzing with my truck so this keeps me pumped into doing so. After I finished my truck I just parked it and maybe drove it twice. Last year I drove it quite a few times and one of the last times I went to my first cruise in. I hooked now and I want to get it out more. Cruise ins start in May here where I live. I was asked to bring my scotty camper the next time I go to the mcminnville cruise in. Its a big enough show we can bring it and we can sit back in the camper and relax. For anyone into camping that has a vintage vehicle I hghly recomend getting a vintage camper the same period as your vehicle.