View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 05:31 PM
Blue Rebel
Posting Guru
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
About this time i was makin alot of money, and had extra to spend on the truck, so i picked up a 4" Rough country lift, and put that on:

With all this work done on the truck, it was time for some body work. I had bought an old 87 f250 w/ a diesel as a plaything, but it needed too much work to be worth it, and i ended up using it more for parts than anything else.

Swapped boxes, the red one, although damaged on the pass side, was completely rust free everywhere, and as you can see rust has kinda been a problem of mine, lol. That fall I also decided I had had enough with the 37s, and got rid of them perminantly, mounting the 33s from my diesel onto my nice mag rims

Next spring summer came, and I was able to finally afford to put an exhaust on the truck, true dual full 2.5" pipe all the way back with single chamber IMCO mufflers and 3" tips. Heres a pic of what it looked like before also lol

and by sheer luck I was surfin craigslist one day, and came across an add for some 38s on rims for 400 bucks!!! They were mine!!

After another year of wheeling, now with big tires, the truck was kinda starting to fall apart, so I set my sights on body panels. I was able to pick up a couple NOS fenders for cheap at the local swap meet, and I also found a set of rust free doors and cab over the internet and swap meets.

About this time I lost my job, the economy took a crap, and I really havnt had any money to do anything else to her. Plans include swapping the 351W over to carb, camming it, rebuilding or replacing the ZF trans, fixing the bedside, and finally getting it into paint. But thats all along way off, expecially since work in my field seems to have all but dried up around here. So heres how she sits as of last fall before I put her into storage for the winter, about 1/2 done, with so much more to do