Thread: Ingram moving?
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 08:09 AM
nflfreak43
Postmaster
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by torkum
Chris if its the place I'm thinking of I knew several people that worked there. It was one of the places people were going to from the business I worked at for better pay.One side of the business printed books by the order, mostly out of date best sellers.
At one time the Ingram family owned alot of business in Nashville from making barges to publishing. My old neighbor was a pilot for the Ingram family just for where ever they wanted to go. Some weeks he didn't go anywhere but on holidays he would be gone for days. He told me it was a love hate kinda job.
yep and the other half was a returns center. well i work with a guy Jason who previously worked at ingram for 14 years. and he hated it after the father died. he said before his death they had extra water fountains gatorade fountains and christmas parties and christmas bonus'. but after his death he said all of that got taken away and now they use you up till they have no other reason for ya and can your azz. but its still jobs no matter what way ya look at it. so its not good if its true. i aint been able to find anything bout it.