View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 07:29 AM
FordBlueHeart
Logistics Pro
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm sorry to hear this guys. I have been very fortunate, as last year, I lost my job, but was able to find another one in a different field altogether. I make a third of what I did, but the reduced stress is well worth the paycut. I have been working 50 hours on average lately and I am saving every penny I can so I don't get in the same predicament I have been in for the last 4 years.....broke.
Having a positive attitude has helped me the most. I didn't have this attitude until I hit bottom and lost everything except my house, but was very close. It really gave me a new perspective on what my needs and desires were. Crashing my snowmobile @ 100 mph and flying 230 feet through the air helped too! I made it through that while unemployed and uninsured. I vowed I would become a better person and have a better attitude and appreciate every day that God gives me. Its been a long road, but I feel that I am on the rise back up and I understand what you are going through. Stay positive and make it happen. Don't wait for it to happen.