Thread: MEET?
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 07:18 PM
BPofMD
FTE Legend
Received 1,097 Likes on 997 Posts
Erik, what I mean here is..... we now have a lot of members....and as the Chapter is NOT run by 1 or 2 people (even tho it seems that way), we need to start helping the Chapter with the Meets and whatever we want to do. If you (or anyone else) wants to have a meet ever month, please speak up and make a suggestion for YOUR area. Make the decision to have it at (wherever) and grab the bull by the horns and say you WANT the meet at such-and such a place.

If you guys start doing that, we could have a lot of fun....and then MORE people would volunteer to pick a place or a spot. If it is in your place, it really isn't difficult to call the place and let then know that X # of people are showing up on such and such a time/date.

I KNOW you guys want to go to meets (dinners - picnics - auto shows - etc.)..... well step up and make it happen. I know Jr gets tired of asking and everyone expecting someone else to make the decision....well guys, we need help. I know I'm tired of making the decision..... HELP!