View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 06:11 PM
tseekins
Super Moderator
Received 1,222 Likes on 804 Posts
Originally Posted by gr8dain
By the way, will it ever be back to normal? I fear the worst. When we had our Bronco repaired, the door always would rub the bender when the weather changed.

Oh, and we were at Costco looking to see what kind of tires they had for it. Is it true that I should not use anything less than an H rated tire? I would like a more aggressive tread than these stock tires and wanted something like my BF Goodridge Radial TAs that I have had on my Bronco and have on my Jeep.

Thanks

Dain
She'll be fine. Mine has been fixed at a Ford body shop a couple of times and she's perfectly normal. These trucks are well built.

As far as tires are concerned, you'd be better off staying away from "club" tires such as Costco, Sams or BJ's. These are no better than the crap that the truck was built with.

Go to Tire Rack - Your performance experts for tires and wheels and do a search. You can read warranty material, reviews and get pricing.

Find a good tire shop that you trust and either buy from them or buy on line and have them shipped to your local area for installation. Just my two cents.

Tim