View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 03:07 PM
Fortune Favors The Brave

kw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by IB Adrian View Post
Keith - our moderation practices and the guidelines we enforce are both in constant evolution as both the needs of our users change and as we (as moderators) learn how to serve those needs better.

If you were not the recipient of a PM upon receiving an infraction in the past - my apologies, it is a practice our moderators heed and my experience is that our moderators communicate very effectively with our users when they notice an issue/concern.
I note that the one infraction you received (some time ago - and has long since expired) which I assume you are referring to was issued when the infraction system was in its infancy, and frankly we failed to understand its use/effectiveness like we do today.
Given your infraction has expired - it will play no bearing on your account status now, nor in the future.
Adrian
It was a frivolous infraction anyway and I know the reasons it was assigned...as do you. I have no fear of it impacting my status here.

To apply a phrase: "I wasn't looking for work when I found this job"

And no need to apologize, my friend, as it was not your doing. But, I certainly appreciate the overture.

BTW: Where the heck is my XXL "T" shirt......

Book Of kw5413 Chapter 2014 verse 02:28

"--You went out there to talk. Why did you kill that man?" -- "Conversation just kinda dried up." - John Henry Thomas