View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 03:53 PM
Internet Brands

BigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputation
adrian.erks.harris adrianerksharris
Keith - our moderation practices and the guidelines we enforce are both in constant evolution as both the needs of our users change and as we (as moderators) learn how to serve those needs better.

If you were not the recipient of a PM upon receiving an infraction in the past - my apologies, it is a practice our moderators heed and my experience is that our moderators communicate very effectively with our users when they notice an issue/concern.
I note that the one infraction you received (some time ago - and has long since expired) which I assume you are referring to was issued when the infraction system was in its infancy, and frankly we failed to understand its use/effectiveness like we do today.
Given your infraction has expired - it will play no bearing on your account status now, nor in the future.
Adrian