Old 02-08-2010, 01:24 PM
cecilt
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by tylus
Space wise, the Expy has a Minivan beaten hands down. It isn't even a contest. My 6 yr old can walk around in the back easily...I am 6'3" and I'm able to get around in there pretty easily myself. And if you get a EL, the back area if monster sized. Which was very important for us because of the twins and all of their crap
I would think that the EL would trump the minivan in terms of space but I don't think I would say the same for just the regular Expy. All great points. I think the biggest obstacle is the sliding rear doors of the minivan are just SOOOOO easy and opening them in advance of getting to the van with the remote is very convienient. I think our 7 year would be fine but our 3 1/2 year old still in a forward facing seat could crawl in but certainly couldn't open and close a door which as long as one can do it that is 1/2 the battle.

You mention the tow package. I did find one with just the Class III hitch and no 7 pin. Class III is fine for my popup but what about the wiring and any HD coolers. I want to have the coolers and if you can only get this as part of the package I will continue my search. Decisions, decisions