Thread: Got a REAL job!
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 10:04 PM
crazyeddie
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Got a REAL job!

Howdy y'all! I've been MIA around the forum here for quite a while. Been meaning to get on and chat, learn, contribute, B.S., etc... finally have the chance!

A few months ago I hung up my career as a dishwash/cook and landed a job at a local Ford L/M dealership. By far the best job I've ever had. I've never appreciated working full time until I got in at the dealership... washing new and beautiful cars passes the time way easier than hosing off dishes, soaked all day, in a dark musty dishroom. Everyone I get to work with is cool and every day is something new. Hoping this job will get me through college and maybe lead into some more mechanical experience.

My truck's doing surprisingly well - sadly, I've driven it every day this winter and have been keeping up on making it look good. I'm saving up for a cheap junker to drive next winter so I can park the truck and get back to work on restoring it.

Hope everyone's doing great and having a good winter (if there is such a thing in Michigan lol)!

-Crazy Frickin' Edwardo