View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 05:27 PM
Traxxis
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Okay people the latest: Kara seems to be doing much better today. She is setting up in bed and eating well and just all around looks better. In fact, she is eating so well that I don't get near as many leftover's (and her food is actually pretty good!). We want to thank the Fat Guy Shooting Team for the flowers, they're really nice and they certainly seemed to lift her spirits. She had a couple tests today. The first is was an ultrasound on her aortic artery (neck) and her caroded (legs) to check for plaque build-up. The next test was an ultrasound on her heart, which was very unpleasant for her. The had to put a long probe down her throat that had the ultrasound on the end of it. That test was to check the condition ... See Moreof her heart, which the doctor said was completely normal and healthy. When she woke back up, she was pretty fiesty... and she told me that she wanted to hold me down on stick that thing down my throat. So she's back to normal. The other tests came back just fine too. It does look as though we will be up here for another night at least. With any luck, we'll get to go home to our dogs, cats and fish... Sully called and said he's missing us. I'll keep everybody informed as soon as new information becomes available. Thanks everybody. -Kara and Stan