Old 01-27-2010, 12:07 AM
Tylus
MMNC (SS)(Ret)
Received 30 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by berry1234
One thing to add. I would not buy any head unit without some sort of time correction feature. This makes the sound so much better. It brings the sound stage up in front of you. Alpine and Pioneer have this on some of there DVD units.
maybe if I was an audiophile...but all I care about is if I can hear the music. I am not terribly picky

My Mustang has that Shaker 1,000 setup and I wish I had my $1,000 back. I had fun with it one day, and haven't used the thing since. I was rocking out some Country Music with the bass turned up all the way like some rapper punk...that baby hits hard

Originally Posted by 08 Navigator
I bought a OEM Overhead DVD for my 08 Navigator and have not installed it yet. Do you know if there are any installation issues or mounting brackets needed?

Thanks
there is a bracket required...but I don't know if it is already in there or not.

the more I think about it, I'm thinking I'm just going to just buy 4 of the headrest monitors that each have a built in headrest monitor...that way each of the kids can watch what they want and not bother me.

that, and the install will be easier to route the wires on the floor than dealing with the roof liner