View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 09:56 PM
Deerediesel
Senior User
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Kennebell

Hey guys, I know this thread is over 3 years old. But maybe youre still out there. I have been looking on all corners of the earth for a kennebell twin screw for my '97 460. I have watched ebay for one of these since like 2004. I just want to know .....was the one you are referring to on ebay actually for or off of a 460?? Or was it just a KB with no other parts? I have searched and looked and called and hunted and bent over backwards, and I cant seem to find even a photo of one of these. I called KB and they said they "did" made one for the '93-'97 efi 460s, but they are like a phantom I guess. I posted a thread on here a year or so ago, also asking if anyone else had ever seen on of these ghost. Heck I used to even know the KB part # but I cant remeber it anymore. This is the 1st time I have found this post, some how I missed it. If you are still out there, let me. This would really bring me some satisfaction. thanks

8-6-2010 Update: Since writing this I talked to a guy at KB (his name was TJ or TK i believe?) And I actually got an Installation/Service manual for This perticular kit. They actually still have this stuff on file. I "put in an order" and it took a few weeks but they printed one up and sent it to me. It List for Ford 7.5 EFI from '87-'97. The book cost about $20 but the awesome thing is it has very good photos of actual installs and running units on 90's model 460's. These are the 1st pics I have ever seen of this beast so I know there is some hiding out there somewhere. I will find one, one day....

Last edited by Deerediesel; 08-09-2010 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Found new information on topic
The following 2 users liked this post by Deerediesel: