View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 02:02 AM
Tylus
MMNC (SS)(Ret)
Received 30 Likes on 22 Posts
if your seat is all the way back on the track, try moving it forward slightly.

I've got a similar noise with my powered seats in my Mustang if the seat is all the way back on the track. simply moving it forward a tiny fraction usually makes the noise go away.

otherwise, do the normal stuff. check the bolts are tight, and that the track has lubricant applied
Originally Posted by KSCRUDE
This is all real simple and a pint is a short half liter and a liter is a long quart. But in 3 seconds tell me what your weight is in metric. Some nobama like lib thought we should convert when i was in school in the sixties but it has never happened. My wife say i got a 8 inch tool. Con vert that in 3 seconds. It just don,t work in this country very well. Besides that the comie basurds have cost us all billions of dollars just to sport 2 sets of tools.Start working on anything and before u get started u have to have both standard and metric out. This is america and we need to speak the english or shut up and tell the metric sods to take a hike. We need to take our country back. There should be no push one for english and 2 for some foreign BS. GOD BLESS THE USA AS WE ARE IN DEEP DODO.
worthless post