View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 08:52 AM
DanoFF50
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here is a new testimonial from another forum. It was so good I had to share:

"Recently the chief of my fire dept asked me to fix the telescoping light poles. We were unable to raise them without it being a 2 person operation. The aluminum poles and hardware had seized up. So I tried everything at the Firehouse (penetrating oil, Liquid wrench, WD40, etc) nothing worked. So I bought a can of FF and sprayed the area, waited 15 minutes and was able to move all the hardware, the pole moved up and down, and I did it with one hand.

Since then I have used FF on all of our hydrant wrenches, telescoping lights, I have applied it to the tools one day and wiped off excess the next day. The axe heads after cleaning and repainting still look brand new. We had a Large Diameter hose clamp that took both hands to open and close. After spraying FF on the screw shaft, I can turn it with one finger.

I have used FF on my company plow and truck for a year now. The underside still looks brand new and the plow has no rust on it. The owner of our company is now a believer. I have sprayed all of the plows and he can't wait to see how they look at the end of plow season.

Thanks FF for a great product."