View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 10:38 AM
bf204
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks for the replies so far... FYI, that is Costco's price up here. Pretty much the same (within $50) at tire shops. I could go with an "off brand" for just over $900 for the set (wilderness A/T's)... If I could get a set for the prices you list, it might be worth a road trip south for tires...

Yup, I'm aware of the diff's between P and LT tires... the door sticker on the truck spec's P series, so I take that to mean that they are capable of the loads listed for the truck with respect to load carrying and towing....

FWIW, I think I'm leaning toward's the BFG's A/T KO's (LT)... Might ride a bit more clunky, but I know they are very tough/grippy tires that are capable in winter. In the future I might do some bad things to this truck (hunting seasons) so having thicker sidewalls might not be a bad thing.

They're calling for snow later today and tonight, so I'll get another chance to see how the worn LTX M&S's handle it.

Keep the comments coming... Anyone have BFG A/T KO's on their expedition and regret the choice??