View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 08:44 AM
slickrock01
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dan, thanks!

We received our free sample and I think so much of it we ordered three 16 oz cans, have used them and now have four 5 gallon buckets on order.

WD-40? can't compare them! WD-40 simply displaces water, it does NOT prevent rusting, fluid film protects metal, wood, leather, dang near anything you put it on and it does it even when the metal is not dry!

We've been playing with Fluid Film since you sent us the Sample and it blew us away.
Not only does it prevent rust, even on damp metal, but it STOPS CURRENT RUST IN ITS TRACKS!

amazing stuff, and we tried them all over the years.

As a State of Vermont AOT snowplow operator for many years we were given all kinds of stuff to try out, none of them worked great, some didn't work at all, and not a singel product in decades of trials ever worked as well as that one sample can of Fluid Film did.

This stuff is great, on firearms, on wood, on leather, on already rusted metal and on brand new metal, it doesn't only displace moisture like WD-40 only does, but it stays on the metal!!

even after a drive through car wash I still had a Fluid Film coated inner fender and underbody on my truck.

this is going to literally save my F-250 Super Duty from Vermont salt damage, we drive on salted roads for anywhere from 1/3 of the year to half the year, with salt residue being permanently in the dirt roads here you are eating your truck apart literally year round.

We have oil undercoating in Vermont to combat salt but even at two applications a year ( at $125 a pop) the trucks fenders and wheel wells still rust.

With fluid film we are so confident that it will protect the underbody we are power cleaning the undersides of all our vehicles and once dry we are having a layer of Fluid Film applied to everything.

One of the garages here was so impressed with how Fluid Film stopped rust on my hi-lift jacks that they asked to try a blast, and they were so amazed at how it protected and stopped rust on their expensive hand tools they also ordered 5 gallon buckets.

Dan, we can't thank you enough, you've saved us thousands of dollars and we are hoping it saved our trucks from salt!

we will update as the winters progress!
thanks again, we owe you!
Simon