View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 03:12 PM
muddydawg
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks RLA

I'll triple check the vacuum lines, as for the gasket I mentioned in my previous post that this is a new crate motor that was installed just 5000 miles ago and all the gaskets are new including new exhaust manifolds.
The PO used the original intake and such since he striped the old block to install the new one.

You mentioned to reset the ECC when a sensor was changed, is it the same for actuators?
Remember the motor runs great with the old IAC except for no fast idle on cold mornings and with a new IAC it runs fast and never comes down to a regular idle.

I will look at the voltages from the TPS sensor as soon as possible, I need to finish overhauling the cab for my payloader before our 1st snowfall which should be coming soon.
I just have a hard time believing the TPS could be out of whack when it idles perfect once warm and pulls great even under heavy load.

I don't know much of these 1st generation FI systems since the Jeep is carbed and for the Subaru I have a ECUTEK programmer which gives me the problem and solution.
Thanks for your feedback.