Old 11-03-2009, 05:44 PM
2stroke rider7
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thats cool I might be able to make it. Also just to clear up the specs on my truck. It is a black '89 F-250 4x4 xlt lariat, single cab, long bed, with a EFI 460 and a 5-speed manual tranny. Right now it has 33" BFG Mud Terrains that are very worn down with 16" centerline rims. I just bought a train horn for it off ebay, lol. I just changed my oil, oil filter (Motocraft), fuel filter. I also just completely re-did my front brakes with new pads, new rotors and new calipers. I have a few other miscellaneous parts I have to replace or adjust. In the future(around Christmas) im going to put a 4" lift kit and 35" tires and possibly new rims. I know it has a TTB front axle, but when it brakes that is when I will replace it with a straight axle D60. Luckily I can do all of the work myself or this would have been expensive truck so far. I just got the truck about 3 weeks ago from Atlanta. I hope I can meet some off you at the meeting but if not anyone that wants to go wheeling in the mud we should meet up sometime.

Thanks, Will