Old 10-30-2009, 10:23 AM
berry1234
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by david_jr
You got that right. Can hardly see the small letters and dim lighting. How many kids do they think can afford these things. Display in my Accord is better in that it is bigger and bolder font and a lot easier to see. It has layout problems however. Not like Honda to not think these things out. Ford's is okay, but I have to put my readers on to see anything. At least Ford lets you scroll through the info from Sirius (had a month left on subscription from previous owner), Honda does not. That is very frustrating especially when using the wonderful Xpress RC. It's function kills anything I've seen in a car OEM. Have 2 XM subscriptions so not going to activate the sirius.
I agree. The instrument cluster font/style is the worst I have seen. The radio is just pathetic. I would be embarrassed if I worked on the design team for that. At least with the new F150's they have updated that.

When you drive as much as I do you gotta have satellite radio. It's nice to drive 1,000 miles and have the same station that never fades in or out.