Old 09-25-2009, 09:20 AM
Talyn
Hotshot
Received 42 Likes on 38 Posts
Red State FTE!

Just remember Nominees. That Chapter Leader position is more that just how many Ford's you own. You have to want to organize and get together with other members who share interests. How hard you work determines how successful your chapter is, to a point. If you have a Poor state like me, economically, then things don't go quite as easy. But I know that's not really the case for TN! Woo. Red state!
Oh sorry.
But anyways. Make sure you can devote the extra time to it every week. You essentially are a network hub for your members to communicate. You provide tools and references.
I try and keep track of members projects, parts for sale (Unless they are on the sight) and what they drive/own, just so I can refer members when they call me for information.
Now, that doesn't mean that it will work that way for you guys. You have to have your own style.
Like, George here for instance. I swear he never leaves his computer. :P *poke* at you GLRuff!

Cheers folks.
I'll try and answer any CL questions Via PM so we don't get this thread messied up and make George mad.