View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 09:00 AM
slickrock01
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I take it off when not on highway, it screws up my approach angle, always smashing it on the ground is not a good thing, as we all know, but this is not the first time I have been hit by an uninsured driver.

for many years in Vermont it was only a $50 fine if oyu had no insurance and were in an accident so no one carried it, SP told me that he was unregistered and uninsured had a suspended license...well, all and good but that won't put repair money in my pocket!

part of the year we are in Boulder UT and as anyone on Rt 12 knows it is open range, I would like to add a bull bar and front bars for the same reason I like my hitch in while in town, it should slow a cow down and maybe I won't have burger in my radiator with some protection up front.my wife has a busted up durango right now from a couple calves charging into the rear corner of her car, nothing much would have helped that.

hey, I forgot a funny thing the trooper said, he said the airbags, side air curtains, seatbelts all make people drive wilder, he said if they put ginsue knives on the steering coulmn and across the dashboard people would drive alot safer!

I had to laugh because he might be right!