Thread: October GTG???
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 05:08 PM
kjett
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
October GTG???

Who would be interesteing in getting some of the VA people together October 3rd? My last mud race of the season is that date at Virginia motorspeeday in Saluda (www.vamotorspeedway.com). For those that don't know Saluda is North of Gouchester and south of Tappahannock on Rt17. It's kind of central to the VA beach crew, Richmond/mid-VA bunch, and a little south for us Northern VA people. Steve can tell you, when we get together, we usually grill out, drink massive amounts of beer, and get muddy! So who all is interested? I'll be there with the ranger on a brand new motor with the added touch of a little NOS! Afterwards, we are going back to Nick's new place in King George for a little party. Some of the old FTE guys from MD, SC, and NC will be there for the racing and after festivities, so come out if you can make it. If anyone wants to get in touch with me, send me a PM and I'll get you my number so we can meet up at the track!

A little preview of what you will be seeing, my truck on the old motor last time I was at Saulda:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrrxOtdgKzY