View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 03:59 PM
rtazz17
Fleet Mechanic
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2002 f350 leveling kit

I searched and found lots of threads but most are old or dont address my specifics so hear goes.
I have a 02 f350 7.3 diesel crew cab lariat and want to get rid of the "nose dive look"..Im thinking about a 3 inch kit.Its ok if the front is still low by an inch.This is IMPORTANT...I need to still fit the truck in my garage and have 2.5 inches to spare at roof line now.(I believe if I lift the front 3 inches the roof line will go up by about 1.5 inches,correct me if im way off)
I dont know much about leveling kits but from reading I think I want a hanger kit to preserve the way it rides.I believe I will also need a new track bar,right?I have new billstien shocks(2 MONTHS OLD} all the way around,will I have to replace my fronts again with leveling kit?I dont want to have to do any work on the rear for anything..
Any recommendations on what to buy and why?Is there such thing as an adjustable height leveling kit?Trying to stay in 5 to 700 dollar area..
I should also say I have asteering stabilizer already,the tires I have and will keep ar 285*75*16 and the ground to fender rear hieght is 43.5 inches and front is 39 inches....

Last edited by rtazz17; 09-20-2009 at 04:35 PM. Reason: more info