View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 10:48 PM
pmac33
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking 69 f100

hey guys i'm new to the site . i live up in n.ga. I'v been working on a project truck for my brother 4 about 2yrs. I put a 94 mustang 5.0 with FI also put a aod trans in there . had to plumb the whole truck for FI . we used a 16 gallon fuel cell . the fun part was building the wiring harness & fabbing the ecm into the cab. we had to build all the throttle linkage. we got shed of the old engine fan & used a 16 2spd electric fan. somewhere right along in there my brother ran out of funds & I got tired. its not finished yet. we plan on a rack steering & disc brakes . we are looking for a 355 limited slip 9in.we are also looking for a good buildable automatic column . there's aways to go yet . i figure about 2 more yrs an another $10,000 we may be close to starting the body work . 1 more thing who would be the best to talk to about a 4 link in the rear . this truck will be driveable before i put a/c on it , hopefully 1 day he may let me borrow it. If can help anybody with any thing I'd be glad to help . Electrical is my strong area. BE COOL !