View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 12:42 PM
Elisdaddy913
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4wd JERKING / Bucking / missfiring /

All of this is crap with ford they have replaced on my 02 explorer the axle / controller / switch / and then we were told told THIS IS NORMAL .......FU ford it is not normal for a car to accerate and feel like it is miss firing and oh yeah if you put it in 4WD drive it will not do it at all. It only does the jerking or what most people would describe it feels like my car is missing. I have had pretty much everything replaced with no results. I was told from a FORD REP AT THEIR CUST CENTER that this bucking and jerking is a normal cond. I have never bought a car before that had that as an option. Anyway if you accelerate and you get this jerking put it 4wd and it goes away but back in auto it screws up again. The tech that even worked on my car from an authorized dealer even knoew the problem before I could figure it out. So if anyone knows how to help me ....... much appreciated. There is a reason that manufactures go bankrupt. They can't help the customers tat pay there salaries. I promise you that when they built this vehicle no one ever said " we should make it run like crap in auto but when they put it in 4WD all those problems go away. SHAME ON YOU FORD for telling A LOYAL CUSTOMER that this was NORMAL! I hve had this Explorer for 6 years and still does it. GOOD MONEY PAID FOR CRAP SHOULD BE THE FOR SALE SIGN! This is not right and they know it it will only be fixed by consumers like you and I!