View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 11:28 AM
1Aauto
Former Vendor
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by mikren
My power window issue is a little different then the ones I read about here in the forums...

It's the passenger window stuck in the down position. Driver side window works fine...I can't raise it up from either the driver side control or the passenger side. I don't hear any " clicking " sound from the fuse panel when I try to raise or lower the passenger window from either side controls, but I do hear the "clicking" sound when I play with the driver's side window though.

One thing I do hear when pressing the down button for the passenger window is a little " click " in the passenger door near the motor area. I don't hear anything when pressing the up side of the button.

I checked for broken wires in the door accordion, all seems fine. I removed the door panel and gave the motor a couple of taps but to no avail...

Could it be just a relay since I don't hear any clicking in the fuse panel or should I be replacing the motor... Any ideas would be appreciated
It sounds like it's more than likely the window motor. We have them in stock in case your in a jamb. I posted links for you to the regulator,and also just the motor. It doesn't appear to be one of those cable regulators so that may be ok,might just be the motor.

Let us know how you make out with it.

Passenger Power Window Regulator W/Motor

Passenger Window Motor