View Single Post
Old 06-13-2003, 03:39 AM
Crin
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy saying bye to my baby

Well guys I have a problem that Im hoping someone here can help me with. I was in an accident several months ago and had to have knee surgery. My insurance company is a pain in the neck and doesnt like to pay enough so Ive got a whole lot of medical bills and no way out.
On the other hand I have a '70 ford long bed with about $10,000 into it and as much as I absolutely hate to see the old girl leave i think it might be my only way out of this mess. She's got a 390 with a mild cam, new heads, and an aluminum edelbrock intake. The interior is very nice except the carpet isnt factory (the person who owned it before me decided to put marine carpet in for some reason, but on the same note he sold it to me with a burned set of heads and she almost didnt make it home that night) It also has flowmaster 40 series true dual exhaust and headman headers. there's not a ding in the truck and the aluminum aftermarket wheels really make it look sharp. Ill do what I can to get a picture put up in the gallery next week but no promises. the truck is black and has lovingly been given the name black betty by my friends. Im not trying to sell it here but If I have to Im wondering what would be a good asking price for oklahoma. Ive been offered 9000 for it but the girl didnt know much about cars, Any suggestions would be appreciated guys, thanks a lot

Jarod

Last edited by Crin; 06-13-2003 at 03:43 AM.