Thread: Sold Expedition
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 05:40 AM
KSCRUDE
Tuned
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by carbonmetallic
I have the crew cab 4x4 short bed LTZ model.
The first problem with your ford is the junk dirt sucking k and n filter. Just makes noise not power. Number 2 is the stupid leveling kit. U must have the cheap expy without the factory air ride. Number 3 is the cheap 17 in wheels. My 07 expy rides on 20 inch factory rubber and i have over 40 thousand and tires still look pretty good. Number 4 is the tune by mike. Thats probably whats wrong with your trany. U are a hot rodding nut and i never would look twice at any vehicle with mods like that if i were buying used. With over 40 k on our expy it as never been to the ford dealer for any problem as it has had none. The 6 speed trany is as smooth as butter and the car drives and rides like new. Number 5 is why would any sane person purchase the rip off extended warranty. Just a wind fall for gm and a bad investment for you. GM is broke and they luv u man i am sure. Number 6 is u will sweat your azz off in the cheby as i don't think they have the cooled seats like i have on my fords. U probably didn't have though as u had a cheap stripped down expy. Good luck with your nobama mobil. Oh by the way how do u like deem cuurb feeelers.