Old 07-01-2009, 07:39 AM
Sparky83
FTE Legend
Received 94 Likes on 60 Posts
Originally Posted by sddesigns
I did it awhaile back waited for 7:59:59 started the mower and the cops were there by 8:10...the ordinance is 8:00, but they said I woke them up....8:00 lazy bastages...so now I start a 9:00. When I had the construction done on my house, the contractors got there around 7:30 to get ready, if they started one power tool a second early they called the cops. Got a love suburbia.....
that bites.... my neighbors are always waking me up... makes me wish sometimes i had one of those mill steam horns so i could go out at 3am and set it off...

about the only time cops are called around here is when A) theres a break in.. B) people parking wrong in the street.. C) one neighbor ticked another neighbor off and theyre looking for revenge.. weve got 4 cops that live in the neighborhood... theyre all nice but none of them have ever reported others in the neighborhood...

were not suppose to set off fireworks that go into the sky but every 4th someone does in the neighborhood but never had the police called for it...