View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 10:53 PM
Colo79Ford
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have been so busy racing, and looking for a new job (i quit during a recession hahaha) that i have not had much time to post anything on here.

Whats going on with me??

Just racing out at Bandimere. My girlfriend has managed to win 4 trohpies , runner up ( i beat her and got the win for that event) quarter finals ( i beat her that day too, and went on to win that event) and 2 semi finals. All in her daily driver toyota Camry hahaha.

My racing has been on par for what i wanted this season. 2 event wins, and a 1/4 finals in my 4x4 79 250, now to keep it up and finish in the top 4 for the season so i can go to the division 5 finals!!!!

My 1973 f-100 is a day or 2 away from being a daily driver now... Just need some exhaust gaskets and a grille surround and ittl be set to drive for awhile. I got alot of work done to it today, and hope the engine will hold up for awhile. There were some small oil deposits on the #4 plug, but other than that, it looked pretty good to me.

As always, i intive anyone, and everyone to come out to Bandimere and either watch, or compete in the races!!!!