Old 06-10-2009, 11:30 AM
RapidRuss
FE "Freakin Expensive"
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LOL.. Well Art I appreciate that....But first of all I wanted to find out what kind of money he's wanting to throw at this build...Some guys dont mind shipping parts all over the country and paying for it..and some just do local Builds..So istead of doggin all that I know cut corners...Its just easier if he give me some info...and I can give him some suggestions...But like a Buddy of mine always says..Some people can break and Cannon ball with there bare hands in a sandbox !! LOL..

But you know me ...I could give ***** of what some of the vendors think ..Paid supporters to FTE or Not...I have delt with quite a few over the years...and some just dont care anymore...Times are tuff..and us rodders have to watch our money even closer...and there's plenty of grabbing hands out there that will take us to the cleaners in a heartbeat and Not even blink an eye !

So I think it best that I be emailed or PMed on this one... Obvisously this guy is wanting alot of TQ..If he's wanting close to 500"s out of a 428" block...I havent done the math yet..So I dont know how long of arm he'll have to swing to get close to that...and I really dont think a 428 block can be clearenced Safely for that kind of swing and stay together? Not without Buying a aftermarket Geni, or Pond or Shelby block.. $$$$ LOL..

But i wanted just to get somemore info from him...alot of guys like I did way back when..wanted BIG inch FE...and found out in a heartbeat just what it costs to do one right !

~Russ