View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 06:28 PM
48' fordster
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MY TRUCK!
I am selling my 1994 Ford F-150 4x4 XL. It is a single cab, long bed with the 4.9L 6Cyl with a 5 speed manual transmission. Only 52k miles! Motor runs strong, oil changed every 3,500 miles if not sooner, could use a tune up but runs fine. Clutch replaced at 49,000 mi. Complete rear brakes (including E-brake) less then 300 miles ago. Front wheel bearings replaced recently, as well as the front shocks. 2 brand new color matched front fenders to fix that classic Ford rust. (1 on, other will be put on soon) Truck has been very well taken care of and never plowed or towed. It has dual gas tanks but needs the rear one to be replaced along with some of the rear fuel lines, but front 19 gallon tank works fine.4-wheel drive works great, manual front hubs, has some problems getting into 4L due to lack of use, should just need some grease. The bed has some rust near the bottom the the wheel wells that i will try to take care of before the sale but other then that it is solid. It has F-350 rear leaf springs giving it a little more weight capacity and a sweet stance. Interior is PERFECT! no rips or tears, whole cab is sound and heat insulated with "Fat Mat". Has hole cut out of headliner from my CB Radio so i will leave the mount up if wanted. New windshield 2 months ago. I'm asking $2000 OBO It is a great truck that with some TLC could run a lifetime. I have told you everything I know about the truck thus far, if you have any questions feel free to email me. Thanks for looking, -Alec