View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 09:25 PM
pryor281
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks for all the feedback it's great
my truck 1995 f250 extended cab xlt 7.3 psd 4x4 5 speed
luk solid flywheel ,fs 2500 bypass oil filter, afe stage 2 intake , 3.5" cat back monroe loadsensor coilovers stock hight for now,
i love this truck ,i will have it for at least 10 more years , this is my favorite body style , and the 7.3 psd is awesome , i looked for this truck for a long time , i am the second owner the first was a retired gentleman with a ford tech for a son ,it lived in the garage towed ,a 26' rv in the summer or hauled a 10' camper for hunting ,lots of dealer upgrades and recall fixes before warranty ran out .PERFECT paid a little more than the going rate but thought it was worth it
245000 kms = 153000 miles
daily driver hauls tools and materials for construction work , gets loaded to capacity with dirtbikes and camping gear then highway driven 500-1000 mile trips,tows my buddies enclosed trailer and stockcar 3-4 trips a summer
gets winter driven in snow and - 20
reliability is important , i want more power and torque , i can wrench ,
looked at the banks stuff because of the intercooler and plumbing banks says that their intake balances the flow to each bank and the stocker favors one side i haven't seen too many other intercooler set ups but i am open to anything